Friday, January 4, 2008

Discovery

So I was looking through some friends blogs and discovered that you could leave a comment!....Then I thought to myself, "I wonder if anyone has ever left a comment on mine..."

Lo and behold there were 14. So, I'm not a snob, I just didn't know until this very moment...Now I do and I can respond to them!!!! And boy oh boy let me tell you, it's an exciting feeling!

Remember how Jake decided on a whim to travel with his Mom to Utah to help her out? It's a good thing he did because now they are sitting in the car on the side of the road.... with everyone else.... waiting for the interstate to open. :)

I just hope they make it back by next week at this rate.

6 comments:

Stephanie said...

What a fun discovery to make! The comments are the best part!

Laura said...

I thought I'd taught you about the comments. Now I'm expecting a kajillion from you!

Rachel Holloway said...

So, when are you going to post again so we CAN make comments? Did you know you can set your blog to email you each time there is a comment made?? Very handy!

The Calkins Family said...

Hey we started a blog too!

tscalkins.blogspot.com

Hope everything is treating you well!

~Shawnda and Thomas~

Jeff and Carol said...

It's good to see you guys doing so well!! Give handsome Cooper some smoochies for me. :)

Carol (Ellis) Gollihur

Brits said...

LOL on the comments. That's the best part! You can have them emailed to you. Although it's probably too late and you'll never see my comment.