Tuesday, June 24, 2008

A New Perk

Life just got a little better.  We have the internet now!!!!!!!

We moved last week into a little place out in the woods.  Now we have the internet, I need something to connect me to the outside world...

Anyways, it's a nice little treat and now hopefully I can be a little better at the whole blogging thing.  Now I just need to locate the camera and charger.........

For a quick update:

The rest of the week in Utah was so fun.  I took Cooper to get his one year pictures taken and they are just adorable as ever.  It was a lot of fun.  Paige and her roomies came down from Rexburg on Friday and stayed the weekend for the wedding on Saturday which was a hit.  Really nothing went wrong!  Sunday morning we all left to go home and on the way we stopped off in Homedale? ID to see Angela and Carson.  That was a nice little break in the drive :)

Now we're home, in a new house than when we left.  (Bless Jakes little heart for moving without me.  I love him so much!)  Now I am slowly unpacking.


3 comments:

Laura said...

Oooh! I'll play the part of little red riding hood!

We think we'll be back in Seattle this weekend with the Storm's if you want to meet up. We need to plan it in advance because we don't have a cell phone anymore so let me know. I think Stuart was planning on going to Woodland Park zoo...

Powell Family said...

That sounds like fun. All except the moving part! I hate moving! It's torture!

Angela said...

You got yourself a good guy there Rachel...It was so fun to see you! I'm glad to hear you are connected again...hope you got the pictures I emailed you!