Thursday, January 29, 2009

A lil' photo shoot

Today my mom and I set up the works for a little photo shoot for Jack's newbie pics. He's almost a month old and it really feels like the fastest month of my life up to this point. Technically Jake and I aren't outnumbered yet but it sure does feel like it sometimes. Maybe that's why time has flown by so quickly. We took Cooper's newborn photos when he was only three days old. It's ok though, I still think these ones of Jack turned out pretty darn cute. Plus, he behaved better than Cooper did...... I think that might be the norm for the next 15 years or so ;)



8 comments:

Angela said...

Those are so sweet! Good job!

Misty said...

very sweet!

Fry Family 1217 said...

What a cute little boy!!! We wish we could be there to give him a little squish!! :) I think Jack is such a cute name for him, good work!! Aubree misses "Pooper" soooo much so make sure to give him a big hug from her!! Congrats... and you DO deserve a trophy!!! Wahoo!!! Love ya

ellsworth family said...

Congratulations! He is such a cutie. I hope things continue to go well.

Tiffani said...

Those are awesome Rachel! I'm impressed with your photo takin' abilities. He is so sweet, what a little munchkin.

Jenae said...

He is adorable. Congratulations!!

Stacey Jensen said...

He is so friggin cute. He gets that from my side of the family. Hehehehehe

Brandon & Megan said...

We love him already