Thursday, May 29, 2008

Moving.

The last couple weeks have been full of fun! My birthday was on the 16th and Jake planned a whole afternoon/evening for us. When he got off work we took a ferry over to Seattle and went out to dinner at Buca de Beppos....SO GOOD! Then we went to this Seattle Improv group thingy. Jake bought tickets ahead of time and we went and it was a lot of fun. I'll start taking people to it when they come to visit. That weekend we had this nice little heat wave that kept temperatures in the 80s and 90s for a couple of days. That was nice for a change.

We just went to Boise for Memorial Day Weekend for Jake's cousins wedding. That was a lot of fun. Cooper traveled really well and the weather was really nice there also. We stayed with the Rutter family (great family friends) and went shopping, went to a wedding, went to the movies, went out to eat....a lot, and all sorts of fun stuff. We also got a lot of time to spend with Jake's family including his brothers Mike, and Matt with his wife Nicole and our niece Aubree.

Now we just found out that the house we are is has sold! Yikes. I've been searching for about 3 days straight for a new place...nothing yet but I'm sure we'll find something. Nothing beats rent in Rexburg I can tell you that right now.

So until next time...enjoy the nice weather, give a little love, and play!

2 comments:

Downtown Browns said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Downtown Browns said...

So I left a comment but it didn't make sense.
I just wanted to Say Happy Birthday. I don't think I knew when your birthday was. Tell Cooper Happy Birthday two days ago too! I can't believe he is 1. Did you guys do anything for his birthday?