Thursday, June 25, 2009

PEE PEE!

Today as we were getting ready, I asked Cooper if he wanted to sit on the potty (just trying to start some interest in the whole toilet thing).  He sat as I sat too, TMI for some, sorry :) and when we were done he stood up from his little throne and sure enough there was pee in it! I made a huge deal out of it with all the bells and whistles and gave him candy too.

Tonight after dinner I asked him if he wanted to try again for some more candy.  He looked me square in the face and very seriously said, "Nope, I want to go to Grandma and Grandpas."  I think it's because he knows he can get candy there without peeing in a potty...

p.S. There are lots of pics from our recent trip to Idaho, that post will be soon! 

6 comments:

Tiffani said...

That Cooper is one funny kid. I love love love your new family picture at the top. It is gorgeous! What a family!

Scott and Stacia said...

What a smart kid. I wish Jacen liked candy enough to sit on the toilet for it...it only worked once a day for 3 or 4 days. I tell you they don't make it easy on us :)

Megan & Brandon said...

You seriously have THE CUTEST family in the whole world. We love you guys! Give the boys hugs and kisses for us!

Matt 'n' Lisa said...

HI!!! I can't believe we missed you guys! We were in Utah, but we are still here in good ol' Rexburg! I miss you guys! Hope you are doing well!

Micah said...

It really is amazing. I remember saying to andrew one day, " I can't believe that I just know how to do this." Becoming a parent felt so natural.

Kathleen said...

Cooper is smart! Why work for it when you can just get it from the grandparents...
Oh, I love your new pic too...where is that green grassy field?