Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Rhonda's Funeral

So last post I mentioned my hopes in getting down to Utah in time to see my aunt before she passed away.  Well I didn't and I'm ok with that, it was a selfish thought. She passed away that Thursday night peacefully in my aunt Julie's home with her sisters and mother by her side.  When I got there Friday afternoon, I was put to work right away.  It was a really great week down there.  Lots of preparations and organizing and lots of time with family.  Cooper stayed with Grandma and Grandpa Fry the whole week while Jake was at work and then for the weekend when Jake and my dad, brother and sisters drove down for the funeral.  To read about Coop and his many adventures at Grandma's click their link on the side.  

The funeral was the following weekend on May 30th.  It was a very beautiful service with military honors at the cemetery.  I know we will miss my aunt Rhonda dearly but we are all so thankful for our Heavenly Father's plan and the knowledge we have of being with her again someday.  We know she is busy at work on the other side and probably laughing just as much if not more!!!

These pics are from the morning of the services.

Dad, Chad, Jake and Jack
Heather and Carly
Paige
Brendan
Andrew and Lindsey

1 comment:

Laura said...

It looks and sounds like a lovely celebration of her life.

And Paige is hot. I can't even stand it.