Monday, December 14, 2009

Wha?

I don't know why I love being crazy busy, but I just love it. I haven't even had time to READ blogs...it is what I will be doing all night I'm sure.
Here's what we've been up to:

Christmas (in general)--
Found a spot for the teeny tree, thanks mom!
Santa and the boys at Nordys

Matt, Nicole and the girls visit--
ferry rides
Sweet Olivia
Little mischief makers match made in heaven
Ladies night @ Nutcracker. Aubree's quote of the night: "I want to be her."
Decclo....in general
Baking, lots and lots of baking--
which also includes lots of eating.
Crafting--
the curtain I found at value village and turned into pillows for my couch...
my attempt at making my house more "Anthropologie"
Secret crafts for Christmas gifts
making flower hair thingys with Paige
This Christmas season has been so packed full of fun so far. And this week will be the busiest yet. I love this time of year. I'd love it even more on a tropical island :)

2 comments:

Em and TJ said...

Okay, You'll have to teach me how to make your flower clips. I would love them for Sophia! Very cute;)

Kathleen said...

LOVE those pillows. do you have any of that fabric left?

and thanks for making me your secret craft buddy:) that was fun...