Sunday, July 31, 2011

Our Sunday Best

Yesterday we went to Point no Point. It was a gorgeous and sunny PNW day and we had to take advantage of it. I brought the camera to take lots of pictures for my Dad's side of the family. They're all in VA beach right now for a family reunion that we weren't able to attend this year. So our plan is to take lots of videos and pics and maybe skype a few times so that we're there in spirit. I pulled the camera out yesterday and (not to my surprise, really) it was dead.

So I charged up the camera, took some photos after church and uploaded them to edit. Guess what I found? A twenty-five minute video from Friday morning. The star? Cooper, in the car while I'm running errands. If you can imagine it, it starts with him playing with the camera (picture his upside down face really close up) then hear me coming to the car and watch him throw the camera down on the center console. It just so happened to film him in his car seat for the twenty minutes we ran around town. I'll spare you the actual video...I am glad to know that I'm actually NOT crazy and that I KNEW the battery was full when we went to the beach on Saturday....

Here are some pictures from after church today. As Jake calls them, our little Dapper Dan Men.




2 comments:

The Roaming Rolfe's said...

They are getting big! And still cute!

Anonymous said...

OMG! THey are getting SO BIG!!!!! Look at your baby girl! they are so sweet huh! Wait till she finds her skreach!! It's awesome