Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Just joking....but not funny.




So remember how I was so excited about having the internet at our new place?! Well, no longer, as of about a week after moving there....

So for an update:
-Jake bought himself a new car. It's a '63 Chevy Nova Super Sport. There are a few things he wants to do with it but for the most part it's in great shape.
-We found out we are having another boy! Due date--Jan. 9 '09
-Cooper is understanding quite a bit of what we say and is saying a few words of his own....the list is small but includes uh-oh, daddy and mom...and he signs "more" pretty well.


Other than that we've just really been enjoying the summer around here and spending time with family.

Here are some pictures from the last month or so!

6 comments:

Rachel Holloway said...

What?? Another cute little boy! I am so excited!!!! Names??

Jeff and Carol said...

We're so excited for you guys!! Boys are so fun!

ellsworth family said...

Cooper is sooo adorable and congratulations on the one on the way! Another boy...so fun!
Love the car!

Downtown Browns said...

When did you find out it was a boy? Congrats. I found out that my due date is Feb. 18th. So how is this pregnancy treating you? Hopefully good. I tired to call the other day, but you seem busy. Look forward to catching up!

The Hobson Clan said...

Yay! Congrats on the pregnancy! Sarah told me today that you were expecting, but she didn't tell me you were that far along! Cooper is darling! I can't believe how big he is getting. We sure miss you guys!

Muffin said...

Congrats on the expecting of another baby boy. Aren't babies fun. Good luck. I wasn't sure if you remembered who I was since you left when you got pregnant w/ Cooper. Weren't you really sick w/ him? Good to hear from you. You and your family are beautiful.