Monday, August 24, 2009

Ghost in the water

The other day I printed up some photos from a little day trip we took to Mesa Falls, ID back in '07. I had the pic on the table and Jake walked by and freaked out saying Michael Jackson was staring at him. See for yourself.



The chin is at the bottom of the waterfall and the first dark spot on the right side of the fall is his mouth. Work your way up and you'll see it. Pretty nuts huh? So I posted it on Ebay. If people worship MJ like they do the virgin mary, then I think we should be pretty set. Wasn't it the virgin mary in a piece of toasted bread that sold on ebay for bucko bucks?

5 comments:

ellsworth family said...

Too Funny! Good luck with that!

Laura said...

I don't think I can see it. I'm a failure.

Em and TJ said...

oh my gosh I see it, hahahaha!!! FUNNY!

The McKee's said...

Weird!!

Matt 'n' Lisa said...

That's weird...even more weird that Jake saw it...haha, that's what a college education with do for ya!

What's your email? Mine is lisa.macedo11@gmail.com

Things are great, I am so glad you found us!