Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Hey! I didn't sign up for this part!

It seems like recently, a good part of my day is spent cleaning up pee or puke. Cooper has relapsed a little on the potty training and has wet the bed and himself multiple times in the last two weeks. Jack has some sort of reflux problem or a possible lactose problem and has been vomiting, more than normal. Tonight Jake and I were on our way to Lowes and heard Jack start gagging in the back. Then he was hurling, and hurling. It seemed endless for a second! We pulled over to help him out and it was just EVERYWHERE! We were right by a fitness club so Jake ran in to ask for some paper towels. We stripped Jack down in the rain and tried to wipe the gobs of goo out of his carseat before the 10 minute ride home with all the windows cracked. Let me be the first to tell you that I have a pretty strong stomach for that kind of thing and I gagged a couple of times.

Oh the joys of being a parent :)

TODAY'S TRAINING:
2 MI. RUN
16:28

2 comments:

Nathan and Rebekah said...

I am so sorry! Poor little man! I have some good tips for you for Cooper! I will tell you friday night at dinner!

Scott and Stacia said...

Sorry! I hope these things end quickly for you!!
We had issues with Jacen and going poop on the toilet at first...Chocolate worked like a charm. He hardly asks for it anymore but it worked for the trainning :)