Sunday, February 21, 2010

Love Notes

Dear Febreze,
How genius were you guys when you hooked up with Bissel to make good smelling vacuum bags? Kuddos to you, thanks for making my house smell good better.

Dear Breyers,
I think you should make your limited edition strawberry cheesecake ice cream a permanent flavor. It would permanently be in my home. It doesn't even have chocolate in it and it is to DIE for. Thank you ice cream scientists for making such a scrumptious flavor.

Those tortillas from Costco that you cook at home,
I'm officially converted and could probably be considered a binge eater after this week.

Dear El Nino,
Thanks for stopping by this month. You are welcome any year you want to stop by. Every 5 years just isn't often enough.

Dear Jillian Michaels,
Although sometimes I think you're uber cheesy, you pump me up. Thanks for kicking my butt the days I'm on the treadmill. That's probably the reason you're rollin' in the benjamins with your job.

2 comments:

Angela said...

Amen to those tortillas I haven't bought regular tortillas in like a year!! In fact I had a quesadilla for lunch just this afternoon.

Kathleen said...

I'll have to try that ice cream, it sounds good. And I love ice cream.
And those tortillas are the BEST. Have you ever put a little butter and a lot of cinnamon and sugar on them. We call them cinnamon roll ups at our house and our kids can eat a couple of them no problem. Yum.