Friday, February 5, 2010

Lucky day

Today was a great busy day. I was not looking forward to it because Jack had a well baby check up and I knew he'd have to get some shots. I didn't know, however, that there would be 4. I made Jake come with me to be the one who sat with him and held him down because I've always been the one to do it and it just felt like it was time for him to have a go at it. And what happens?!.....Jack takes it like a champ. Typical.

Along with that good news, we went to DQ then ate our icecream at the park (It was a BEAUtiful day!) AND I made a stop by Goodwill and found a cute pair of shoes that looked like they were pretty much new and they were also half off!!! They're the ones that old guys wear on sailboats.... I hope that I can pull them off cause they're not typical shoes. But I like them a lot so who cares :)


TODAY'S TRAINING:
5 MI. 47:21
(and it was haaarrd!)

1 comment:

Kathleen said...

you totally pulled off those shoes, they are cute, I want some.