Saturday, February 16, 2008

Something's in the air...

Today was the weirdest....(And so weird, I don't even know if I'm spelling Wieriedierd right...)

My team played out in Kent and came in 2nd place out of the whole tourney. Long day, we showed up at 7 am and I got home at 9 tonight. They girls were amazing. The last game (champ match) was so crazy I thought I was going to puke. My adrenaline was going big time. To add to it I saw 2 huge accidents on the way home and called the cops on some naked kids outside in my in-laws neighborhood. Four teenagers (two boys and two girls) were doing something they probably shouldn't have been doing in a home development currently under construction.

Jake and I are house sitting for my parents friends. Last night was our first night there, big king size bed, house on the water, just built this last year, and a dog running around all night. Needless to say, we didn't sleep much last night, too weird for us. But we really love the house and tonight should be better, I hope. That lack of sleep and todays events make me feel like I'm in the twilight zone, so if all this sounds like a bunch of nonsense, I apologize....atleast you know why now.

I'll just shut up :)

Tomorrow should make more sense!

3 comments:

Rachel Holloway said...

Okay, that is a seriously funny bunch of events! I hope the weirdness leaves and you sleep better tonight...sounds like a potentially awesome getaway! :)

Laura said...

Wow. I don't know what else to say... It's like you attract weirdness.

We're coming back to Marysville for the summer. Set up a bed for me, ok?

Jeff and Carol said...

I just wanted to say HI! :)