Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Poor Baby

I can't tell for sure but I think Cooper is going to get his top four front teeth right about the same time. They've been these rapidly growing bumps and now two of them feel as if they are going to finally break through. Coop is finally coming down from a cold too. I felt bad for him but at the same time I loved last week because he was super cuddly. The poor kid, he's growing like a weed which has got to be somewhat painful, teeth are popping out left and right and the kid either can't breathe through his nose or gets super ticked when I constantly wipe it off.

He was the first to get sick, then me, then my in-laws, now Jake....who's next? That tiny little kid's germs really packed a punch for the rest of us.

7 comments:

alma and nicole smith said...

sorry you were all sick. jagger's top 4 front teeth came in all at the same time too!! he was one drooly monster. :)

Rachel Holloway said...

Don't you hate the guessing game?!?! AHHHH!!! Love the kiddos, but sure do wish you could read them like a board book! :)Hope you all feel better!

Jeff and Carol said...

Poor little guy. My little girl is going through the same thing, but her other bottom two teeth are coming in as well. Can you imagine 6 teeth at once?! She has been soooo cranky for the past few weeks. Do you have any tricks for soothing teething babies??

Downtown Browns said...

Code-man's top 4 teeth are coming in at the same time too. I feel so bad for him!

Brits said...

Austin isn't teething. He's just screaming because it's fun...or something like that. So sorry, I know what it's like. :(

Laura said...

Update.

Laura said...

You've been tagged. Take a look at my bloggity blog to see the details.