Sunday, November 22, 2009

Hey Stranger!

Two weeks ago I put two different counters on my blog. One that counts every single hit to the blog and one that counts every "unique" hit to the blog. So even though I look at my blog every day, the unique counter recognizes me and only counts me the first time.

At this moment in time I have had 717 unique hits to my blog. I don't think I even know that many people. I know that some people just browse through and read stranger's blogs, because I have done that too. But my curiosity has totally been peaked! I want to know who's reading my blog!!

Now a lot of people will say, "I can't leave a comment because I don't have a google account." There's an easy fix to that: Go to google account, type in your current email address (it doesn't have to be gmail, mine is hotmail) and create a password and, Voila! There's a couple of perks to having this google account. You can subscribe to news feeds and blogs and all sorts of stuff and have the updates all on one list. Check it out!!

After you do that, leave a comment on this post!!!!! It's Sunday and I know that Sundays are big blog reading days....I want to know who's stopping by to read! I've never wanted to make my blog private. I like that strangers come and read, it gives me a chance to somehow share a bit of myself and maybe spark a thought in someone I don't know and that is intriguing to me.

Tell me who you are! I'd love to know!!

18 comments:

Tiffani said...

I am a very mysterious and unique person. Who am I? HA! I love your blog Rach. I love all your posts this month. I'm impressed that you're sticking with it.

Jeff and Aubry said...

Hey, Rachel & Jake! I don't know if you remember me, but this is Aubry Freckleton and I had classes at BYU-I with you. I am a good friend of Sarah Hobson (Zwygart) and thus Jake, of course! (Sarah's blog is where I found the link to your Blog) Anyway, funny that I checked out your Blog right when you wrote that post! Your family is so cute and I'm glad to see you are doing well! Congrats on all you guys are doing in your life!!

Unknown said...

I may have stopped by before. I got to my profile and then click the bremerton button to see who else is posting on blogger around here. But I don't do that very much. Anyways ha this is a weird comment. hi.

Misty said...

i think you know i stop by occasionally! =)

Laura's Reading Blog said...

Hi
it;s me Laura your little family is so adorable I am so happy to see you are doing so well

Parri said...

I love your blog and read it often. Thanks for sharing.

The Frandsens said...

I also read your blog! (This is Kristen)

Unknown said...

the other rachel

ellsworth family said...

ellsworths... BYU-I. Married student ward.

Kim said...

Hey Rachel and Jake! I'm not much of a blogger girl but I do stop by every now and then... I saw your link from Em and Tj's. Sorry I haven't left a comment sooner! Love your blog! :)

cindy said...

Hey Jake and Rachel, hi from the Redds--we love stalking your cute family!

Lydia Story said...

Hi Rachel, I used to work with Jake in Financial Aid at BYU-I. I love reading your blog every once in a while!

Stacey said...

I read your blog everyday, maybe even twice...:) gosh, im a creeper...

Angela said...

Yeah we stalk you

Carrie said...

Hey there! I stop by every once in a while from Aunt Kris' blog. Hope you don't mind.-The Fuhrimans

Rachel Holloway said...

I read, I read! I just don't always have time to stop in and comment...

but I always read! :)

Cole said...

Have you tried google analytics? It's a great way to track traffic to a site. It's WAY fun to look at! It would also be great for a business.......

sarjuh said...

i read it! I love it!