Thursday, November 26, 2009

Uh...duh!

Today's post is obviously about Thanksgiving!

Living close to both sides of the family, we are always blessed to eat two thanksgiving meals. Now it's always fun until someone gets hurt right? Well, it was fun. Now we're hurting. But let me tell you, the food was delicious. The company was great and the day all in all was just a great day.

Every Thanksgiving I get a little extra feeling of thanks but today I was simply overwhelmed by gratitude more than once. I just feel so blessed right now in my life.

Here are some things we are SO thankful for:

-our boys
-opportunity
-Andy Bernard (that one is Jake's)
-our car
-good deals
-early bedtimes
-game night
-optimisim
-friends and family who go above and beyond for us
-creativity
-pancakes
-snuggles
-pull-ups
-our health
-drives in the car
-spiritual leaders
-the treadmill
-wet wipes
-the internet
-pictures

This list really could go on and on. I am so thankful for my life. What a wonderful life it is.

No comments: