Tuesday, November 24, 2009

These colors make me feel Christmassy


I was tagged by my friend Laura to go in search of 7 red or green things in my house and take pictures and post them. As much as I love red and green, I had a little bit of a hard time finding 7!!

1. Our green decclo wall
2. my brand new make-my-hair-big product
3. an old antique from my grandma which reminds me of my lucky smokin' grandpa
4. a green glass with grandpa's red dice
5. our wedding invitation
6. my most favorite item in the kitchen
7. Jake's prom king hat

It was fun to do, thanks for the tag ;)

I tag--

1 comment:

Laura said...

Yes! I found it a bit difficult too - red is scarce around her, pink not scarce but red, yes. Within the last month I've found myself with a lot of green stuff though.

Thanks for playing. :)