Saturday, November 28, 2009

House full of teenagers

Last night we threw a little party for the youth from church. There was lots of junk food, rockband, uno, charades and haircuts! It was a great time and Cooper probably had the most fun getting to hang with the big kids and stay up 'til midnight. We will definitely be doing this again :)

We didn't get pictures of everyone who came but there were probably about 20 kids who came over. Jackson wanted to make a spectacle of getting all his hair cut off so he wanted to do it at the party. When we were done with Jackson, Bekah came in the kitchen and said, "I just called my mom and she said you can cut my hair." Ha ha, I was like uhhhhh, I've never cut girls hair. She said, "It's OK, it's just hair! Do it!" So I did. And it must have been beginners luck.

We played long games of Uno, rocked out to rockband and a few rounds of charades at the end. The kids ate donuts, cookies, chips, ice cream and lemonade. Could a Friday night get any better?! I think not.






Bekah's new haircut
Jackson before
Jackson after



2 comments:

Sydney said...

Looks like so much fun! Love your hair-cutting job! Wanna cut mine?! ;)

Angelie said...

Freak! If you did that hair cut with no experience...you are a rock star!