Thursday, November 5, 2009

Turnin' it around

I really miss the warm summer sun already and I've been kind of a mope about it. So I decided that I'd write ten things about it NOT being summertime that I love to make it a more positive time of year :) If you're down in the dumps about rainy Washington fall then this is for you my fellow sun lover.

1. Snuggling in blankets a lot more often
2. Baking baking baking
3. Soup
4. The beautiful fall colors
5. Volleyball season
6. Decorating for the holidays
7. Hot chocolate, hot cider and hot peppermint tea
8. Tons of new movie releases
9. Walking into a warm house
10. The clear clean skies of WA, thanks to the frequent rainfall.

Feeling a little better? Good, now go bake some bread and watch Elf with someone you lovey love. I'll be doing that.

4 comments:

Laura said...

It's been really dull here today. I struggled to get out of bed because the air was chilly. I've been really productive though which is strange. Maybe I need more dull days?

Unknown said...

I love fall, its probably my fav time of year...thanks for reminding me why its so wonderful...but you forgot being able to stuff your face free of guilt on thanksgiving, thats what i look forward to anyways

Parri said...

I just bought ELF a couple days ago. I love that movie.

Rob said...

Your entries always make me smile. I too love fall, molasses cookies with pumpkin dip, the colors out the window, and wearing sweaters.