Saturday, November 7, 2009

What we did for Halloween

This is a week late but I just couldn't miss posting pictures of what we did last week for Halloween. We kicked off the celebrations on Thursday at music makers and the kids all got to dress up in their costumes. Coop was Harry Potter (wizard coat hand crafted by Grandma Fry and scarf made by Aunt Brittney...in lower pics) and Jack's costume wasn't quite finished yet....well it hadn't even been started.

Cooper and his buddy Paul
For lunch on Halloween day while carving our pumpkins we had
apple dumplings with vanilla icecream. Best lunch ever.

Cooper, R&J, and Jack's commemorative white pumpkin (like his helmet) carved like Tim Burton's Jack Skellington

Trunk or treat at the church. Jack in his ghost costume.

To see us at Halloween one year ago, before Jack arrived, click here.

4 comments:

Angela said...

You guys are so cute. Love the costumes and the white pumpkin!! Cooper makes a great Harry Potter!!

Rob said...

My favorite pumpkin is the one eating the other - very creative! You definitely got that talent from your mother - I stink at that.

Laura said...

I thought for sure Jack was going to be a Stormtrooper for halloween. He makes a really cute ghost though and that little Harry Potter - too cute! Haha.

Carrie said...

Oh my, your boys are so cute! And I love a baby in a helmet. Ryan had one last summer & I actually miss it. I hope everything is going well with it!