Wednesday, November 4, 2009

NaBloPoMo!!!!.....what?


I saw this on my friend's blog and she was my very first ever friend I knew that had a blog. She taught me how to actually work this so called blog that I keep. I've always admired hers and a few other people's blogs and the interesting, emotional, funny and original posts they write. I'd love to be able to reach their level in my own blogging and this is a great way to get some practice. I am starting this late so I'll make sure to post for 30 days straight.

I'm actually pretty pumped! Leave a comment on an idea for a blog post and I'll use it. I PROMISE....it's not like an amateur like me can come up with 30 original ideas 30 days in a row all on my own. Trust me.


2 comments:

Laura said...

Oooh yeah! I am so excited that you're doing this. I woke up thinking I had nothing to post today - not good so early on in the month but luckily something popped up (that's what she said). I know you'll find things to write about.

If I think of something I'll let you know :)

YAY for Nablopomo!

Tiffani said...

Wow, this is really cool. I might have to try this as well. Thanks for the tip!