Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Day Off

Today was a day off of work for me and I must say, it's been a long time since I've been HOME all day long! Nothing spectacular happened. I went through all the boys clothes and switched hand-me-down sizes for Jack and put the clothes Cooper has grown out of in the hand-me-down bucket. Sounds simple, but let me be the first to tell you it takes forever. First of all, all the laundry has to be clean! When does that ever happen? Then you sort and empty and fold and fill. So I spent a lot of my morning doing that and found lots of cute clothes I forgot we had! PLUS I found a shoe that went missing basically right after Grandma Fry bought the pair for Cooper a little while back. It must have been tossed in there last time we did the size change....HURRAH! That's always fun right? And because these bins were in a storage closet at our place, of course I had to empty out the whole thing and re-organize. Some visiting teachers came to see me and we had a great time. I baked bread to go with the lasagna I made and I ran.....all before 6 o'clock. OH, And the boys were good and fun and happy all the while. Pretty darn good day.


TODAY'S TRAINING:
4 MI. JOG
41:22

2 comments:

Laura said...

Sounds like a good day. I'm enjoying your little training times on the bottom. It encourages me to do my exercising - and I'm happy to say that I did a full half hour instead of the 15 minutes I have been doing - that means my back is getting stronger. Yay spine!

Scott and Stacia said...

nice!! Sounds like it was a very produtive day!