Sunday, January 10, 2010

Silly Jake

Jake- I want to go get something.
Rachel- What do you want to get?
Jake- Well it's not in line with this new half marathon thing.
Rachel- What do you want to get?
Jake- Icecream.
Rachel- Jake, being able to run a half marathon and eating icecream have absolutely nothing to do with each other. Let's go.

Let it be known that although my goal is to run this thing in a short 6 months from now, I will be eating icecream all along the way. And anything else my little heart desires for that matter. Quality of life my friend, quality of life.

2 comments:

Tiffani said...

I just sent you an e-mail. And I think that the beauty of running (especially in a half marathon) is that you CAN eat almost anything you want because you're burning so many calories. I'm all for the QUALITY as well.

Anonymous said...

Amen, sister. Can I come?