Monday, January 11, 2010

Training

I am still working on a schedule for training for the half. It is six months away and the legit schedule I was given is only about three months total and........drumroll, starts at 3 miles. Cha-right. I can't run 3 miles right now so I will have to work up to that in the next month and a half or so.

That's what I'm ironing out right now.

After a busy day at work and having friends over for dinner, I decided I had to work out at 9:30pm. Glad I did it though.

TODAY'S TRAINING:
4 MI. WALK--58:42
(it can only get better from here!)

2 comments:

Jeff and Carol said...

Nice! I'm excited for you!
I used to jog 6 miles a day when I lived over there. 3 miles down Chico Way and 3 miles back. Now I can't even walk up my stairs without passing out. Ugh..

Nathan and Rebekah said...

ok so I did 1 mile run and walk this morning and it killed me! I have a long ways to go! We can do this right?