Friday, January 22, 2010

Tiring Week

It's been a long week for us! We launched the Vote Decclo blog, I worked a few days, we've been trying to exercise, Jake has had bball games, I helped with youth stake volleyball and we've been house hunting again.

We want to be able to buy a house in time for the tax credit. Our budget is only so much and that gives us TONS of not so great options. It's amazing what little $200,000 will buy these days. We've been looking for a place that is in atleast an OK area, has 3 bedrooms, a good enough yard for little kids, and possibly a shop or garage for the screen-printing stuff. Let me just tell you it's been mad. Not to mention we've had some serious grumpy moments over here at our house. Lots of mixed emotions about everything I guess. So needless to say the weekend is looking good to us right now even though we'll probably be driving around a lot looking at places.

I know that what happens.....happens. I have full trust in the Lord that we'll end up where he wants us to be, whether that be somewhere new or right here in our current setting. I just hope I can keep the patience! (or be better at being patient for that matter)

On a side note, I had the day off today so I wanted to get my run on before tonight since we're having a bunch of youth over tonight. I just ran last night so this morning was hard and there were kids distracting me. Looks like the evening might be the best time after all!

TODAY'S TRAINING:
3 MI. WALK/RUN
32:34

2 comments:

Downtown Browns said...

I know a place in Idaho!:)
I hope this next week goes better for you! I understand about those frustrating moments!!! If you need someone to talk to, just call!!

Quick question, how many times can you vote on vote decclo? I like two designs but I just voted for one.

Morgan said...

so..what are you guys doing in the screen print business? besides screen printing...i'm all curious about what you guys are up to!